Google AdSense is a monetization web controlled and commanded by Google. This program presents a platform for website clips and bloggers to generate income by showing programmed text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements on their websites.
Google AdSense is a successful advertising program run and controlled by Google. It is one of the most secure and convenient ways to generate income from your website. Google AdSense can be quickly added to your WordPress site without any similar experience or hard practice. Now, we’ll walk you through the easy steps and Most reliable applications on how you can add Google AdSense to your WordPress site.
What does Google AdSense mean?
Google AdSense is a monetization web controlled and commanded by Google. This program presents a platform for website clips and bloggers to create income by showing automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements on their websites. These displays are controlled and secured by Google according to site content and readers.
Google AdSense is no suspicion because of the most reliable/secure and easy method to make money online. Website purchasers just require to get a verified AdSense account and need to install a code implemented by AdSense into their website.
Google AdSense is the most reliable and secure CPC ad program accessible today. Payments are completely hassled free and direct, consequently, you do not need to trouble about getting paid from your website. Just create your account and place it on your site and you are already earning from it. Below listed are the steps involved by using Google AdSense with your WordPress site.
Steps to add Google AdSense Account.
Step1: – Create a Google AdSense account.
First of all, you want to generate a Google Adsense account and then organize your program by Google for which you need to have a Google account to use Google AdSense. You can also use your existing Gmail account or create a new one for it. The signup process is as simple as applying butter to bread and it only takes a few minutes. However, review and acceptance of your application by Google may take 2-3 days or less. Make sure that you have provided real information when creating your Google AdSense account.
Step 2: – Creating an AdSense Ad
Once your account is approved, you can start creating ads using the following steps:
- Open the Adsense dashboard and press the My Ads button in the top menu bar.
- Click on the New Ad Unit button.
- Enter the needed settings for your advertisement. These settings present your ad more suitable for your website layout:
- Press save and get the code. A new window will appear with your Google Adsense code. Choose and copy this code, you will need it when adding AdSense to your WordPress site.
Google Adsense WordPress
To create new ads that you can see the image below. You can create three different types of advertisements.
Your AdSense code will look like this,
Step 3: – Adding AdSense
There are mainly two ways to add Google AdSense to your WordPress site.
- Using Plugins
Let us check both these ways to generate money from your WordPress site.
Adding AdSense using Plugins:
This is one of the quick and hassle-free ways to add advertisements to your site.
A variety of plugins are available to add AdSense. Google AdSense Plugin is one of the most trusted plugins by WP QUADS. This plugin is designed and maintained by WP QUADS itself, so you can easily add ads to your site without any geeky knowledge. This is the most reliable solution to make easy money by adding AdSense to your website.
Similarly, you can search for any popular plugin to maintain AdSense on your WordPress website.
Adding AdSense Manually:
If using a plugin is not the right choice for you, then you have a Plan B option. You can manually add AdSense to your site. And yes, it is not that hard either. The great advantage of using this method is that you should not depend on any plugin and don’t worry about whether they will sunset tomorrow.
Google AdSense is mostly shown in the sidebars and it can be combined into your WordPress site by the use of widgets. All you need to do is create a new widget.
Below steps will guide you through creating a new widget and insert the AdSense code there:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Publication -> Widgets section is shown there.
- To add a new widget, select Text and move it to the place where you want to display the ads and drop it there.
- Press the Add Widget button.
- Give an appropriate title to your widget (can be left blank also) and paste the AdSense code in your Content field.
- Check everything and press Save.
- This is hard to believe, but you have just published your Google ads in your WordPress site. Be aware!! Cash is on its way:).
Tips for using Google AdSense effectively:-
Simply adding AdSense will not generate income for you, it may be but not as you have might expect. To make it work more effectively for you, we have listed a few tips. Following this will help you get more clicks on your ads and in the end, help you earn more.
- Size: It is highly recommended to choose the correct size of advertisements carefully. Size can attract or even distract your customers. If you want to get more clicks and money then it is important to maintain the right size of your ad. Proper size makes your ad better besides it is suitable enough to attract more clicks. Some recommended sizes are 336 × 280, 728 × 90 and 160 × 600.
- Placement: Apart from the size, position, and placement of advertisements, they also play an important role in attracting your audience. Advertising status is another important factor to generate more revenue from your web page. Most advertisements are seen in the sidebar and top of web pages. Placing ads on the top and sidebar of your page with both images and text is the most reliable location and is highly recommended.
- Category: Your website or blog will be focused on one category and your visitors will come to your website for that particular style. Therefore, placing the same category of ads as your content will bring more clicks and more money. Make sure that you are using the right category feature of AdSense. Also, strictly avoid placing advertisements that do not belong to the right categories as your content and give better earnings.
Things you should not do
Monetizing your web content seems simple, but if you don’t take note of some important points, your money-making machine may get confiscated. However, if you take care and follow the guideline properly then it will always be lucky for you. Therefore, below are some key points that you need to keep in mind while using Google AdSense.
- Do not use AdSense with a lot of advertisements on your page as it will give visitors a bounce, and will reduce your earnings. This will directly affect your earnings.
- Do not click on your AdSense ads. Some people ask their relatives, friends to visit their page and click on your ad to get more clicks and income, but Google algorithms are much smarter for you. Google will detect fraudulent clicks and will certainly get your account banned.
- It is always recommended to strictly read and understand Google AdSense policies. You will not only get a brief idea about the rules but also be aware of blocking your account.
- No one should ever advertise on empty pages.
- Avoid automated traffic.
- Avoid creating multiple AdSense accounts with the same payee name.
Google AdSense is one of the reliable and sure platforms to convert your website into a money printer. It is very easy to integrate with your WordPress site. You will have two options to choose from deploying AdSense on your site. You can either use a plugin to add to your page or it can be done manually by creating a widget. Creating Google AdSense accounts is easy and likewise, it gets blocked with equal ease. Therefore, it is highly recommended to follow proper guidelines and rules when using advertisements. So, don’t forget about those initial tips and things you shouldn’t do before starting AdSense.
After this manageable information, you will be able to easily create and use Google AdSense without any doubt. It depends entirely on your quality content and ad category so that more clicks result in higher pay. You can start a WordPress blog today and start earning through Adsense.