How do you start a free blog and make money?
After all, what better to start a blog and make money; follow your passion and with a passive income. None the less, this is a great way to start building your online career which can help you reach new heights.
Blogging users from around the world; It helps to create a blog and make money for free you and live a boss free life.
Many of the reasons that start a blog and make money for free that is:
- Social Impact,
- The fame,
- Sharing your knowledge,
- Passive income,
- Documenting your ideas,
- Being invited to meet conferences and bloggers,
- Free gadgets and accessories for review.
Either someone else.
For a starter, here are some questions you should ask to start a blog:
- Where should you start a blog? (Forum for blogging),
- What niche should you choose? (Blog topic),
- What should be your domain name?
- How to buy a domain name?
- Where should you host your blog?
- How to buy hosting for your domain name?
- How to set up your blog on a domain name?
- Design of your blog;
- Essential elements to make your blog shine;
- How to write the first blog post?
In this guide, you will find answers to all these questions and start a blog.
So have a cup of coffee and read your new journey.
We have listed some steps to start your blog:
- Step 1: lift the blog topic
- Step 2: Choose a blogging platform
- Step 3: Select a domain name and hosting for your blog
- Step 4: Install WordPress on your blog
- Step 5: Set up a blog design
- Step 6: Install the best WordPress plugin
- Step 7: Write your first blog post
- Step 8: Share your writeup with the world
- Step 9: Monetize your blog
- Step 10: Drive traffic and get more exposure.
Note: To make it easier for you to take action, I am only suggesting options that are working for everyone, in terms of the platform.
- How to start a blog from mark and without practice.
- Step 1: Select a blog name and domain name for your blog
- Choosing Hosting to Start a Blog:
- Set up your blog
- Step 2: Select the Blogging Platform
- Step 3: What is your blog about? (Niche)
- Design of your blog
- WordPress plugins
- Plan your content
- Add important pages to your blog
- Now, making money from blogging in easy steps
- What else do you need to get to the next level of blogging:
- Frequently asked questions about starting a blog.
How To Start A Blog From Website & Mark Without Practice:
This blog creation guide is made for users like you who are just starting out and know little or nothing about blogging.
Within the next few minutes, you will start your blog.
Step 1: Select a blog name and domain name for your blog
Just remember these 3 secrets when choosing a domain name for your blog.
The name of your blog is the most important part of success. A domain name is the URL of a blog that a visitor will use to open a blog.
for example; www.wp99themes.com
A custom domain name is like www.wp99themes.com, for which we have to pay $ 12 / year. However, I’ve shared a trick below that will help you save this $ 12 on domain purchases.
Now, there are some rules that will help you choose the best name for your new blog. Here are some suggestions from my experience:
- Prioritize .com domain names above everything else.
- Your domain name should be based and easy to pronounce and type.
- Make sure your domain name shouldn’t confuse the listener.
You can use the Bluehost Domain Suggestion feature to check if your domain name is available. Just enter any word you choose for your blog and it will also show you the available domain name suggestions.
My suggestion is to be creative and follow the 3 rules I shared above. Here are some things you should not do while choosing the domain name for your new blog:
- Do not use very long domain names. Try to keep it less than 12 characters. Ex: WP99Themes
- Do not use domain extensions such as .info, .net, etc., as they rank poorly in search engines. I always prefer to use domain name extensions like (dot) .com or .org.
Suggestion To Read:-
- What Is Digital Marketing? How To Effectively Market To Baby Boomers
Now, let’s build our blog on hosting.
Web hosting is where WordPress will be installed. This is a server that lives online (24*7). And your future blog images, your blog design and everything else will be stored on this server (hosting).
- That’s how your website is up and running up 24*7.
- The good thing is that hosting is cheap.
- There are many tops manage hosting service providers but for your blog: Bluehost is the idlest choice because it provides everything you need to create a blog.
- Free SSL
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited storage
- The free domain name ($ 12/year savings)
- CPanel is easy to use
- Live chat support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- And the best part, it costs only $ 2.95/month.
Here’s how to buy it:
Go to bluehost.com
Click on start now
Choose a basic plan if you want to start a blog or a plus plan if you want to start more than one blog.
On the next page, you can claim your free domain name. If you’re not ready with your domain name yet, you can click on the option later.
Then after go to the next page, fill in your contact information. Pay special attention to package extras as you can skip a few things to save some money.
Uncheck everything, except domain privacy protection.
Underpayment information, you can pay via credit/debit card or if you want to pay via PayPal, you can click on the More payment options.
Once you make a payment, Bluehost also creates your blog in the next 5 minutes. This will be done automatically and will save many problems for beginner blogs.
Here’s the good part:
Once you purchase the Hosting + domain name, Bluehost automatically installs the WordPress software on your domain name.
That means your blog is set up and now comes the cool stuff that some beginner bloggers enjoy.
The best thing about Bluehost (as you see above), it will automatically set up the blog for you. However, you are not doing this, as you need to complete a few things before writing your first blog post.
To start setting up your blog for branding and making it complete, I have shared some guides that you can refer to to get started:
The first answer you should have is where to create your blog?
There are several blogging platforms out there, and everyone has different opinions about those people.
Most bloggers start blogging on the WordPress platform.
WordPress is the most popular because it is well and easy to use.
Here’s an interesting fact: 30% of websites worldwide are powered by WordPress.
Once you’ve passed the trial period, you’re ready to make some more sense. Get a WordPress blog, and don’t confuse yourself with WordPress.com and the self-hosted WordPress-blog.
A self-hosted WordPress blog (WordPress.org) is what you need. This means that you are installing WordPress on your own hosting and getting a domain. This process is easy and in the further part, you will also learn how to do this.
The very first thing you need to do is the niche of your blog. By niche, I mean there is a topic that is going to be about your blog.
To be optimism that you don’t plan to blog about every random thing and make money. It does not work in 2019 and your chances of success are better when you want to blog on any one topic.
You can be a jack of all trades, and want to start a blog on many topics, but it will not be useful, because people like to subscribe to the blog, which is an authority on a particular subject.
In addition, Google, the largest search engine, prefers a website, which is built on a single topic. For example, the WP99Themes topic is “Themes plus blogging”, and that’s how you found us.
Now, here the big question is: How to find the topic of your blog?
Here are some tips that you will be found: how to start a blog:
- Most steply think to know about the better topics than anyone else. It is not the work that you are doing, and it can be anything. Try to think about the topic you like to talk about the most, and you can comfortably talk about it for hours.
- A good idea is to choose a topic you usually read about. The subject you study all the time is something that makes you interesting.
- In addition, make sure that you are deeply interested in a particular subject, and you can combine values with your insights.
- For newbies, I always recommend using pen-paper help and write the topics you like in separate columns. For example inspiration, fashion, technology, finance, photography, scientific research, baby care, healthcare, etc. Now, try writing 5 post ideas for those various columns. When you are writing the title of the post, think of what you can write without referring to it. By the end of the 5th article, it will help you find the topic (niche) that you like the most.
This is an important step before starting a blog, as it will help you choose a topic that you are most passionate about.
This will ensure that you do not burn your blog when it goes live.
If you are choosing a topic that you like to talk about and write about, this will ensure that your burn out period will never come. So, I think you have chosen a niche for your blog that can make some money for you.
- Selecting the appropriate micro-niche is the first and important step to start a new blog.
Blog Niche? Check!
Domain name? Check!
Blogging Platform? Check!
“When your first and last impression is a better one”, well know about the great magical word i.e; we follow for the blog.
Blog design is the most important aspect of your blog because a good design will ensure that your visitors will like your blog. In fact, this is how your readers will remember your blog design. Imagine your blog design with a good organization.
WordPress is the conceptual think for “WORDPRESS THEMES”. These are ready designs that are available for all types of blogs.
There are many WordPress Themes available [i.e: “Free and Premium”]. But I always recommend going for premium themes because you will have all the support and starter guides, and moreover, quality design for your blog sites.
It is easy to use modern theme clubs here, which I would recommend you to start.
EditorialMag Pro is an elegantly designed premium WordPress magazine theme ideal for online newspaper, magazines, journals, professional blogs, and other review publishing sites. It is an easy-to-use theme enriched with powerful features and functionalities.
Buzzstore Pro is a modern feature-rich responsive eCommerce WordPress theme built with the best level of WooCommerce integration along with its extensions. The theme provides you unlimited customization possibilities, powerful support, top-notch beautiful design, and loads of awesome features.
Kingcabs Pro is a completely responsive WordPress theme for Limousine Service, Limousine rentals, Car service, Taxi Cab, Airport and cruise transfer, Bus, Coach and other related services.
Medical Heed Pro is a clean and beautiful professional multipurpose Premium Medical WordPress Theme, This theme well suited for a hospital, general clinics, nursing home, dental, gynecology, veterinary clinics, pediatric and overall medial related websites as well as personal portfolio website for doctors, surgeons, gynecologist, general therapist, and all medical people.
Buzz eCommerce is a modern free WooCommerce WordPress theme created by spiderbuzz.com specially designed for shops and eCommerce sites. It could be used for all types of e-commerce online stores, including Fashion, Shoes, Jewelry, Watch, Sport, Technology, Mobile…
There are many more premium WordPress theme clubs out there, but I recommend either of the above for professional beginners.
There are thousands of WordPress plugins out there. Below I only mentioned the plugins that you should install from day one.
Here are the plugins that should be on your newly created WordPress blog:
There are many more plugins, but the above plugins will ensure that you have all the basics plugins installed on your blog.
If you have followed all the steps so far, your blog is ready.
Now, comes the part that you should do over a period of time and which is adding new content.
If you have any content plan then before you start writing your first blog post.
You can use Excel or use a Trollo board. Here is a free Trello content planning board that you can use.
This Trello board also comes with a checklist to help you write the right article. Click more on the right sidebar and click on the copy board.
In the thoughts of the article, write down all the material you could write. You can also outline the content if you want.
It is a good idea to do this in one sitting and next time you can start writing your content (one at a time).
Now, making money from blogging in easy steps
There are many ways through which your blog can earn a passive income for you.
Here are some of the most popular methods:
- Direct advertising sales
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate marketing
- Amazon affiliate program
- Own digital products like e-books, online courses
- Sponsored Content (Get Paid to Write About Others)
What else do you need to get to the next level of blogging:
SEO is an advanced subject and it is difficult to complete in an article. Many newbies try not to focus on search engine optimization, and this is a big mistake.
Search engine optimization helps you drive targeted traffic from organic search, which in turn makes more money for you. There are three main parts of SEO:
On-page SEO: Quality of your content, keyword placement, and other factors.
On-site SEO: crawling, indexing of your website.
Off-site SEO: Backlinks from other sites.
With the development of SEO, I would like to add two more here:
Social Hints: Social media plays a big role in improving the ranking of your blog. Google Plus has proved to be the best social networking site to improve rankings.
User Experience: New search engine optimization is about delivering great user experience. Some key aspects of good user experience: navigation, site loading, website design, readability and so on.
Frequently asked questions about starting a blog
How do beginner blogs make money?
Beginner blogs can start with advertising networks such as AdSense, Media.net and affiliate marketing to make money.
How many posts should you post daily?
The idea is to be regular with posting. You can target one post a day and even if you have been creating long-form content (over 2000 words), there is still a large number in 2-3 weeks.
When should you start advertising on your blog?
It depends on what kind of advertisement you want to place.
Welcome to the platform of blogging and WordPress themes!
I tried to cover as much as possible for a newbie to get started, but if you still have a question on your mind before starting your new blog on WordPress, feel free to give us comments.
Share this beginning with a blog guide with people who have wanted to create a blog for some time.
- “10+ Best” WordPress Plugins (Free & Paid)
- Best Anti Spam Plugins For WordPress In 2019-2020
- 9 Killer BlogSpot SEO Tips For Bloggers
- 5 Best WordPress Resume themes for Professional resumes and CVs
- What Is Digital Marketing? How To Effectively Market To Baby Boomers
- Top 7 Best WordPress Migration Plugins To Help You Move Your Website
- The Best Blogging Platforms And Blog Sites In 2019